Silver Springs NV Jobs
Come join us! NATC is a leading innovator in translating real-world conditions into validated virtual proving ground simulation and virtual prototyping as well as physical engineering, building, and testing. Our automotive design and testing services improve the safety of military and commercial vehicles. Located on a working cattle ranch in Northern Nevada, we offer employees a beautiful, unique setting and a gridlock free commute about 30 minutes outside of Carson City.
You can view our job openings and complete an online application by visiting our online portal.
Current Jobs – 09-18-2021 (click on links to open job application)
Test Vehicle Operator
Engineering Cooperative Test Technician
You must complete an application to be considered for employment at NATC. If you need assistance in obtaining or completing an application, please call us at 775-629-2000 and ask for the human resources department.
As a family-owned and operated business, NATC understands the need to care for our families. We provide an excellent comprehensive benefits package for employees and dependents at a very affordable rate. Also, there is no state income tax in Nevada and a low cost of living.
The recreational and cultural activities are plentiful. Outdoor enthusiasts can choose from winter skiing to summer boating in the gorgeous Tahoe/Reno area while cultural buffs enjoy museums, theaters, and fine dining. There is something to do for everyone!
- Weekly pay
- 10 paid holidays upon hire
- PTO accrual starting the first day of employment
- Medical/Vision insurance for the entire family at minimal cost
- Tax Free HRA reimbursement for out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Dental coverage for the entire family (Company pays the premiums)
- Life and AD&D insurance for employees and dependents
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance (Company pays the premiums)
- Supplemental accident, cancer, and critical illness insurance at group rates
- 401(k) with profit sharing and employer matching
- Casual dress
EOE: We value a diverse workforce and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by Federal, State, or Local law. We assure you that your opportunity with NATC depends solely on your qualifications and other job-related factors.